- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 1/2-oz. can no salt added whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 Tbs. low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar (balsamic preferred)
- 3/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 4 orange roughly fillets, 4 oz. each
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat until hot. Add onion, peppers and garlic and sauté until tender. Add tomato and remaining ingredients except fish. Bring to a boil. Add fillets, spooning tomato mixture over fish. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Serves 4, with 182 calories, 5 grams of fat per serving.
Source: American Institute for Cancer Research